"Nature is, after all, the only book that offers important content on every page."
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
The Rabbit valley is a family business owned by Renata and Ramūnas Lamauskai since 2013.
More than 50 different breeds of rabbits are on display in the 4.5-hectare fenced area: Flemish giant rabbits, the Rhinelander rabbits, the French sheep rabbits, the Champagne D‘argent rabbits, the Burgundy fawn rabbits, the giant chinchillas, the Vienna rabbits, the New Zealand white and red rabbits, the Californian rabbits, the Alaska rabbits, the Belgian hare, the Havana rabbits, the Tan rabbits, the Thuringian rabbits, the Angora rabbits, the Rex rabbits and others.
In the Rabbit valley you can also meet and admire Noble Deers, Cameroon Dwarf and Boer Goats, sheep, alpacas, llamas, camels, kangaroos, horses and donkeys, Watusi cows, various birds, such as ostriches, pheasants, turkeys, decorative chickens, geese, ducks, quails and other inhabitants.
The Rabbit valley not only offers you opportunity to get familiarized with various animals and birds, pat and feed rabbits, but also have a lot of fun while riding a pony horse, jumping on a trampoline, swinging on the swing, playing basketball, playing in a sandbox or just relaxing under pergola, having coffee, ice cream and snacks and enjoying nature.
We kindly invite you and your friends or family to spend time surrounded by cute rabbits in the valley next to Saldutiškis village (Utena county).
From 1st April – 31st October you are welcomed on:
Tuesday – Sunday and public holidays at 10.00 a.m. – 6.00 p.m.;
On Mondays we are closed.
From 1st November – 31st March we are not working.
Prices and Tickets
Children below the age of 3 – free of charge.
Children 3 - 12 years old – 4 EUR.
Children from 12 years and adults – 5 EUR.
Riding a pony horse – 2 EUR.
CASH ONLY! NO DEBIT/CREDIT CARDS ACCEPTED.
Instructions for Visitors
Dear visitors, for your own and animals’ safety, you must follow these rules:
- Do not frighten and tease animals.
- Do not make noise in the animals’ territory.
- Do not put your hands, feet and various items to the mesh enclosures.
- Do not throw anything at the animals or into animal enclosures.
- Do not turn over or damage any objects found in the area.
- The area is not flat. Please, walk carefully.
- Children must be supervised by adults all the time.
- Parents, teachers or group leads take full responsibility for children they are accompanying.
THE FOLLOWING IS FORBIDDEN:
- Bring alcoholic beverages into the area;
- Smoke in the area;
- Litter in the area (use dedicated waste bins);
- Bring your own pets into the area.